In return, CUD will become a key service provider in ADIB's extensive staff educational programs.
What does KSP stand for?
KSP stands for Key Service Provider
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KSP
We have 78 other meanings of KSP in our Acronym Attic
- Kirby Still on Top (online personality)
- Karnataka State Open University (India)
- Kanagawa Science Park (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Kanzaki Specialty Papers, Inc. (Japan)
- Karnataka State Police (India)
- Kazusa Akademia Park (Japanese academic park)
- Kentucky State Police
- Kerbal Space Program (game)
- Key Science Program
- Key Selling Point
- Key Stone Project (Japan)
- Key Support Processes
- Key-event-driven Scenario Pattern
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines, New Society Movement)
- Kiptopeke State Park (Virginia)
- Kivi Sakset Paperi (Finnish: Rock Scissors Paper)
- Knights of St. Patrick (University of Illinois)
- Knowledge Sharing Project (various organizations)
- Kokusai Security Patrols (Japan)
- Korešpondencný Seminár z Programovania (Correspondence Seminar in Programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hebrew Home recognized the need for multidisciplinary professional and governmental attention on elder abuse, and since 1996 it has partnered with New York law enforcement (Westchester County and Bronx County District Attorneys' offices), healthcare professionals, and other key service providers in the community to develop initiatives, conferences, and partnerships designed to educate, increase awareness, and provide much-needed training materials about the signs and symptoms of various forms of elder abuse.
To adapt the Wheel of Development model of social enterprise development to the needs of the Francophone communities and to transfer knowledge of this particular model to key service providers in Ontario.
Key service provider A transferred A's clients to QSub A and was an employee of QSub A.
State officials stated that cumbersome processes to get approval to spend funds, lengthy contract procurement procedures, and untimely billing by key service providers, especially community colleges, all delayed the timing of expenditures, sometimes by as much as 3 to 8 months.
In a new report titled Driver's Seat Still Open - A Closer Look at Logistics eMarketplaces, IDC analyzes the developments in the B2B transportation emarketplace and profiles the key service providers emerging in this space.