This letter from Countrywide Bank does a good job of highlighting key selling points for their short-term certificate of deposit (CD) offering.
What does KSP stand for?
KSP stands for Key Selling Point
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSP
We have 78 other meanings of KSP in our Acronym Attic
- Kernelized Secure Operating System
- Kirby Still on Top (online personality)
- Karnataka State Open University (India)
- Kanagawa Science Park (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Kanzaki Specialty Papers, Inc. (Japan)
- Karnataka State Police (India)
- Kazusa Akademia Park (Japanese academic park)
- Kentucky State Police
- Kerbal Space Program (game)
- Key Science Program
- Key Service Provider
- Key Stone Project (Japan)
- Key Support Processes
- Key-event-driven Scenario Pattern
- Kilusang Bagong Lipunan (Philippines, New Society Movement)
- Kiptopeke State Park (Virginia)
- Kivi Sakset Paperi (Finnish: Rock Scissors Paper)
- Knights of St. Patrick (University of Illinois)
- Knowledge Sharing Project (various organizations)
- Kokusai Security Patrols (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, for the skip and skim reader, it doesn't hurt to repeat the key selling points more than once in a letter.
He used three key selling points to open investors' wallets: In the Chicago market, Majestic Star casino has a successful track record competing with national casino firms; the three Fitzgeralds casinos are profitable and have excellent growth prospects; and the casinos are being bought at a discount at four and a half times cash flow.
Another broker cited the rent as a key selling point.
That's one of the key selling points for shippers' Internet groups like Horsepower.