The task force recommends that all endoscopists monitor key quality indicators as part of a colonoscopy screening and surveillance program," they noted.
What does KQI stand for?
KQI stands for Key Quality Indicator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of KQI in our Acronym Attic
- Kings and Queens of England
- Karstadt Quelle Finanz Service (German: Karstadt Quelle Financial Services; Germany)
- Kempenfelt Quilters' Guild (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Kiamichi Quilt Guild (McAlester, OK)
- Knots and Quantum Gravity
- Kansas Quarter Horse Association (Topeka, KS)
- Keystone Quarter Horse Association
- Kentucky Quarter Horse Breeders Association
- Kansas Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Kentucky Quarter Horse Youth Association
- Kuwait Qatar Insurance Company
- King's Quest Four (gaming)
- Kell Quist Jensen
- King, Queen, Jack
- Kansas Quality Management (Kansas Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services)
- Kenya Quality Model (health services)
- Krasnoff Quality Management Institute (Great Neck, New York)
- Knowledge Query and Manipulation Language
- Kelly Quality Management System (Kelly Services)
- Karstadt Quelle New Media (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October, 80 public schools and 140 private ones including those following the Asian curriculum will be assessed by the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau (DSIB) against key quality indicators to improve the standards of education.
Key quality indicators were also counted and reviewed.
In the first cycle of inspections that began in October 2008, schools were graded on the basis of key quality indicators.