Key management is the process used to provide this control.
What does KM stand for?
KM stands for Key Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KM
We have 22 other meanings of KM in our Acronym Attic
- Kabataang Makabayan (Nationalist Youth, Philippines)
- Kaltmiete (German: rent without utilities)
- Karabin Maszynowy (Polish: Machine Gun)
- Karl Malone (NBA Player)
- Karl Marx (philospher)
- Kashimashi (anime)
- Kashmiri Migrant (India)
- Keith Mcleod (NBA Player)
- Kent Messenger (newspaper, England)
- Kevin Mitnick (former hacker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data F3 for Microsoft SQL Server 2000 relational database--a database security solution that combines "out-of-the-box" application transparent software with cryptographic hardware from nCipher, providing enhanced key management capabilities.