Key learning areas include the types of competitive intelligence that can be obtained through trade shows, a defined process that maximizes intelligence collection, and tools available to collect information at trade shows and events.
What does KLA stand for?
KLA stands for Key Learning Area (NSW Department of Education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KLA
We have 51 other meanings of KLA in our Acronym Attic
- Kernel Language 0 (computer programming language)
- Kernel Language 1
- Air Lithuania (ICAO code)
- Kaer Loche Alliance
- Kansas Library Association
- Kansas Livestock Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Library Association
- Kenya Land Alliance
- Kenya Library Association
- keratolimbal allograft
- Kindred Lodges Association (Freemasonry, Masonic)
- Klystron Amplifier
- Knowledge Liberation Army (Sydney, Australia)
- Kosovo Liberation Army
- Kurdistan Lawyers Association
- Kappa Lambda Alumni Association (Kappa Sigma)
- Kensington Lakes Activities Association (Michigan)
- Kent Local Area Agreement (UK)
- Kentucky Leadership Academy Alumni
- Kentucky Llama and Alpaca Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
To support this approach, we also have a very 'hands on' program to further develop oral literacies, SAE vocabulary and concept development across all Key learning Areas.
While languages are one of the nominated key learning areas for the secondary certificate, in a world of equals, Dawne Yule shows that in some schools, other learning areas are decidedly more equal than ours.
In Western Australia, working mathematically is the newest strand of the mathematics key learning area (KLA) in Curriculum Frameworks (Curriculum Council, 1998).
In the sample countries, the Creative Arts is one of the key learning areas in the primary / elementary schools and as such, comprises a crucial component in the teacher education program.