Shareholders may obtain the prospectus, copies of each of the Supplements, the Key Investor Information Documents, the latest annual and semi-annual reports and copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association free of charge from the registered office of the Manager or the local representatives in the countries where the Company is registered and in Switzerland at Credit Suisse Funds AG, Sihlcity - Kalandergasse 4, CH-8045, Zurich as well as from the German information agent Deutsche Bank AG, Taunusanlage 12, D-60325 Frankfurt am Main and for Italy on the website www.
What does KIID stand for?
KIID stands for Key Investor Information Document
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KIID in our Acronym Attic
- Kappa Iota Iota (Virginia)
- Key Informant Interview (information gathering)
- Koch Industries Incorporated (Kansas)
- Korea Information Infrastructure (South Korea)
- Kudos Information, Inc. (now Sigma Kudos)
- Kyocera International, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Kinomichi International Instructors Association (martial arts)
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor Internationale Betrekkingen
- Karawang International Industrial City (West Java, Indonesia)
- Kentucky Information in Cyberspace (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (India)
- Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- KASB Islamic Income Fund
- Kyiv International Industrial Fair (Ukraine)
- Kikkoman Institute for International Food Culture (Japan)
- Kesavan Institute of Information and Knowledge Management (India)
- Keep It in My Backyard
- Key Informant Interview Questionnaire
- Kansai Institute of Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first recommendation relates to the reinforcement of information on non-financial risks, particularly with a requirement for the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) to contain a description of gross risk exposure and how to manage these risks, as well as a synthetic indicator of the fund s net risks.
No investor should subscribe to the Fund without having read the Prospectus, Supplement and relevant Key Investor Information Document.