In an International Labour Office (ILO) report entitled "Women in labour markets: Measuring progress and identifying challenges," Sara Elder uses data from the publications Key Indicators of the Labour Market and Global Employment Trends for Women to analyze how women fare in labor markets worldwide.
What does KILM stand for?
KILM stands for Key Indicators of the Labour Market
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KILM in our Acronym Attic
- Kerala Institute of Local Administration (India)
- Korea Institute of Landscape Architecture (South Korea)
- Korea International Logistics Council
- Kudan Institute of Japanese Language & Culture (Tokyo, Japan)
- Keystone International Livestock Exposition
- Killeen Municipal Airport (ICAO code)
- Kemper Investors Life Insurance Company
- Keep Inventories Low and Lean (business strategy)
- Keep prospecting, Instill prospecting, Live prospecting, Love prospecting (US Marine Corps recruiting slang)
- Killdeer (bird species Charadrius vociferus)
- Key Indicators of Labor Markets (International Labor Organization)
- 10 to 3 (Thousand)
- Kidney Invigorating and Lipid Reducing Decoction
- Kinetic Integration Lightweight Software Individual Tactical Combat Handheld (USMC)
- Intercepted ELINT Database (NSA)
- Keep In Mind
- Keep It Moving (song title)
- Kiel Institute of Mineralogy
- Kinder Im Mittelpunkt (German kids center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You may be interested to know that the International Labour Office (ILO) has recently released its Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM) report.