As Instani CEO, Yogesh Patel, explains, "iCore CMS comprises 10 key business systems, all seamlessly integrated into one hosted CMS platform.
What does KBS stand for?
KBS stands for Key Business System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBS
We have 80 other meanings of KBS in our Acronym Attic
- Kellogg Brown and Root Services, Inc
- Knorr-Bremse Rail Systems (UK)
- Kowloon Bay Refuse Transfer Station (Hong Kong)
- Kogarah Bay Radio Yacht Club (Australia)
- Keio Business School (Keio University; Japan)
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary (Michigan State University)
- Kelly Benefit Strategies (Hunt Valley, MD)
- Kemmy Business School (Ireland)
- Kempenfelt Bay School (Ontario, Canada)
- Kentucky Breakfast Stout (Founders Brewing Company beer)
- Keystone Broadcasting System, Inc. (radio network)
- Kilobits per Second (computing statistic)
- Klamath Blues Society (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Knowledge Based Search
- Knowledge Based Solution
- Knowledge Based System
- Koll Bren Schreiber Realty Advisors (Newport Beach, CA)
- Komatsu Business Support (Japan)
- Kommissie Buitenlandse Studerenden
- Konferencie Biskupov Slovenska (Slovak: Episcopal Conference of Slovakia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the general accounting module now includes a greater variety of built-in reports that can be printed directly from the InfoCall application, or exported to other key business systems, such as general ledger and accounts receivable.
This managed solution also allows Ritz Camera to automate key business systems and to roll out its new Internet Xpress Prints (iXP) service.
Failure to efficiently integrate new technologies can seriously harm a company, beginning at a core level such as being unable to link with key business systems.