The key area of learning is the need for professionals to be aware that any mark or injury to the head of a non-mobile baby is an indicator of physical abuse.
What does KAL stand for?
KAL stands for Key Area of Learning (NZ curriculum)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAL
We have 27 other meanings of KAL in our Acronym Attic
- Nickname for Austria-Hungary Derived from KK (Imperial and Royal)
- Kerala Association of Kansas City (est. 2003; Missouri)
- Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye (Indian television program)
- Degrees Calvin (French; temperature; Canadian mining)
- Kadýköy Anadolu Lisesi (Ýstanbul, Turkey)
- Kalamazoo (Amtrak station code; Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kalamazoo City (Michigan)
- Kalendae (Latin: the Kalends, the first of each month)
- Kallmann's Syndrome
- Kaltag, AK, USA (Airport Code)