The new appointments are: Ron Glickman as key account manager, corporate sales; Carlos Guzman as key account manager, Travel Management Company (TMC) Sales; and Pablo Alberti as account manager, sales.
What does KAM stand for?
KAM stands for Key Account Manager (sales)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KAM
We have 52 other meanings of KAM in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Adult Literacy Survey
- Knowledge and Learning Services (International Conference)
- Korean American Law Students Association
- Kangasalan Lukio (Finland)
- Kaurialan Lukio (School in Finland)
- Cryptographic Equipment Maintenance Instructions
- Kansas Association of Mappers (Lawrence, KS)
- Keep Alive Memory
- Keep Alive Message
- Key Account Management
- Key Asset Management
- Key Audit Matters
- Kimbell Art Museum (Fort Worth, TX)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling (International Symposium)
- Knowledge Area Module
- Krašto Apsaugos Ministerija (Lithuania, Ministry of National Defense)
- Krannert Art Museum
- King Abdulaziz Military Academy (Saudi Arabia)
- Knowledge and Management of Abuse (psychiatry)
- Knoxville American Marketing Association (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soli has worked within the group for 16 years and held roles of responsibility in GD as sales manager, key account manager and then leading two business units.
He joined Multivac in 1992 and has held a variety of"posts including key account manager and technical services manager.
ISP), Wayne, NJ, has named Darrell Christopher key account manager for the Midwest region.
The key account managers will also ensure that all aspects of a national agreement are being implemented successfully throughout the UK and that service commitments made to the customer are being met.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 5 Maria Esther Hernandez, AA Marketing Development; and Maya Harris, AMCHAM Key Account manager.
A key account manager must operate on a similar continuum.