Owners Kew Green Hotels refused to confirm the move.
What does KGH stand for?
KGH stands for Kew Green Hotels (est. 2001; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KGH
We have 15 other meanings of KGH in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Grid and Grid Intelligence
- Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (TV)
- Kanu Gruppe Glarnerland Linth (German: Canoe Group Glanderland Linth)
- Kendrick Girls' Grammar School (UK)
- Kesteven Grantham Girls' School (UK)
- Kansas Grape Growers and Winemakers Association (Emporia)
- Kadokawa Group Holdings (Japan)
- Kathmandu Guest House (hospitality; Nepal)
- Kennewick General Hospital (Kennewick, WA)
- Kew Gardens Hills (New York)
- Keystone Group Holdings, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- King George Highway (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, Ontario)
- Koga General Hospital (Miyazaki, Japan)
- Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College (Honolulu, HI)
- Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kaiser Group Holdings, Inc.
- Kharkiv Group for Human Rights Protection (Ukraine)
- Kentucky Green and Healthy Schools Program
- King George High School (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Days Hotel Luton becomes the chain's 39th hotel to open in the UK and is managed by Kew Green Hotels under a franchise agreement with Cendant Hotel Group International.