Mark Zborovsky has just closed on a bulk sale of 75 unsold sponsor units in Kew Village Estates, a large and beautiful 423 unit co-op corporation in Kew gardens Hills, Queens.
What does KGH stand for?
KGH stands for Kew Gardens Hills (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KGH
We have 15 other meanings of KGH in our Acronym Attic
- Kenya Grain Growers Cooperative Union
- Knowledge Grid and Grid Intelligence
- Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (TV)
- Kanu Gruppe Glarnerland Linth (German: Canoe Group Glanderland Linth)
- Kendrick Girls' Grammar School (UK)
- Kesteven Grantham Girls' School (UK)
- Kansas Grape Growers and Winemakers Association (Emporia)
- Kadokawa Group Holdings (Japan)
- Kathmandu Guest House (hospitality; Nepal)
- Kennewick General Hospital (Kennewick, WA)
- Kew Green Hotels (est. 2001; UK)
- Keystone Group Holdings, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- King George Highway (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kingston General Hospital (Kingston, Ontario)
- Koga General Hospital (Miyazaki, Japan)
- Kansai Gaidai Hawaii College (Honolulu, HI)
- Kelowna General Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kaiser Group Holdings, Inc.
- Kharkiv Group for Human Rights Protection (Ukraine)
- Kentucky Green and Healthy Schools Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dermont Company also acquired 403 units worth of unsold shares in Dara Gardens, a 535-unit cooperative in Kew Gardens Hills, another area with an evolving profile as a destination NYC neighborhood.
0 million line of credit for Kew Gardens Hills Apartments, a 423-unit co-op located at 135-12/48 77th Avenue in Flushing, NY.
KEW GARDENS HILLS, QUEENS 120 UNITS $ 10,800,000 6.
The first investment under this new initiative is a joint venture with the New York City-based Dermot Company on the New Development at Kew Gardens Hills, a $109 million mixed-income multifamily project in Queens.