In preparation for joining Common Application, Kettering University has reviewed its undergraduate admission policies and aligned a more holistic review process that will start in the summer of 2013.
What does KU stand for?
KU stands for Kettering University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KU
We have 9 other meanings of KU in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Union (University of Kansas)
- Kansas University (or University of Kansas)
- Karachi University (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Karunya University (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Kasetsart University (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Kathmandu University (Nepal)
- Katholieke Universiteit (Leuven; Dutch)
- Keith Urban (country music artist)
- Kentucky Utilities
- Kenyatta University (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keyboard Unit
- Khalifa University (Abudhabi, UAE)
- Khazar University (Azerbaijan)
- Khulna University (Bangladesh)
- Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
- Knowledge Unit
- Københavns Universitet (University of Copenhagen)
- Koc University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kocaeli University
- Kopuznemums (Latvian: Joint Company with Foreign Capital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chrysler Group LLC, a United States-based automaker, has collaborated with Kettering University in Flint, Michigan.
Indeed, Chrysler Group and Kettering University today celebrated the establishment of the first class of student co-ops that will work at the Company beginning this fall with a full day of on-campus events designed to rekindle the longstanding relationship between the Company and University.
com) will co-host an open house for high school students called "Co-op Is The Best Medicine" with Kettering University on Monday, March 4, from 6 to 8 p.
will receive the 2005 Kettering University West Michigan Co-op Employer of the Year Award at ceremonies and a reception Monday evening, Oct.
Kettering University recently announced it has received a $1.
CONTACT: Patricia Mroczek of Kettering University Communications, +1-810-762-9533, pmroczek@kettering.
Director Kathleen Wilbur announced today that the Michigan Department of Consumer & Industry Services (CIS) has awarded a $10,000 matching state energy grant to Kettering University for improving the use of ethanol in snowmobiles.