INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS MedAssets (NASDAQ: MDAS) has announced a multi-year agreement with Kettering Health Network in which the company will continue to support the health system to standardize and optimize its revenue cycle processes and workflow.
What does KHN stand for?
KHN stands for Kettering Health Network (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHN
We have 5 other meanings of KHN in our Acronym Attic
- Kharkiv Morozov Machine-Building Design Bureau (Ukraine)
- Kingdom Hearts Music Festival (Japan)
- Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital (Belize City, Belize)
- Knee High Media Japan
- Holloman AFB NM (ICAO identifier)
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (Canada)
- Kenneth Henderson Middle School (Garden City, KS)
- Keells Hotel Management Services Limited (Sri Lanka)
- King Hussein Main Workshop (Jordan Royal Maintenance Corps)
- Kerwin-Huelsman-Newcomb (electronics)
- Kingdom Hearts Network
- Knoop Hardness Number
- Komisi Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Law Commission; est. 2000; Indonesia)
- Koninklijk Horeca Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Royal Hospitality; trade association)
- Kerala Hindus of North America
- Khun Hynniewtrep National Awakening Movement (political party; India)
- Kal Ho Na Ho (Indian Movie)
- Koinonia House National Ministries (Wheaton, IL)
- Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Company, Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Co, Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the conclusion we came to at Kettering Health Network (KHN) when a lengthy upgrade to the Sun Java Composite Application Suite (JCAPS) platform failed to meet our requirements for reliability and stability.