They also make them aware of the different treatment options and diagnostic tools available at Tawam Hospital, including the VNS device implantation and ketogenic diet therapies.
What does KGD stand for?
KGD stands for Ketogenic Diet (epilepsy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGD
We have 10 other meanings of KGD in our Acronym Attic
- Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Kilogram of Coal Equivalent (energy intensity)
- Kennecott Greens Creek Mining Company (Alaska)
- Karmann Ghia Club Nederland (Dutch: Karmann Ghia Club of the Netherlands)
- Klinisch Genetisch Centrum Nijmegen (Dutch: Clinical Genetics Center Nijmegen; Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Karmann Ghia Club of North America (Oakland, CA)
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering (Rochester Institute of Technology; New York)
- Kulim Golf & Country Resort (Malaysia)
- Karmann Ghia Club Suedhessen (Germany)
- Kaliningrad, Russia - Kaliningrad Airport (Airport Code)
- Kilograms per Day
- King's Gambit Declined (chess)
- Kishimoto Gordon Dalaya PC (architectural firm)
- Known Good Die (semiconductor industry)
- Komitee Für Grundrechte Und Demokratie
- Korean Game Developers Association (Korea; video game developers group)
- Kernel Gnu DeBugger (linux, programming)
- Krajowa Grupa Doradztwa Majatkowego (Polish: The National Advisory Group Majatkowego; Warsaw, Poland)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Pahang (Malaysia)
- Kelab Golf Diraja Selangor (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781936303458 Fighting back with fat; a parent's guide to battling epilepsy through the ketogenic diet and modified Atkins diet.
Gladstone Senior Investigator Eric Verdin and his team examined the role of the compound beta-hydroxybutyrate (beta'OHB), a so-called "ketone body" that is produced during a prolonged low-calorie or ketogenic diet.
The possibility of administration of high medium chain triglyceride, high fiber ketogenic diet on actinide based primitive organism like archaea with a mevalonate pathway and cholesterol catabolism was considered in these disease states [1-10].
Once kidney damage had developed, half the mice were put onto the ketogenic diet for eight weeks.
SAN ANTONIO - Switching from the modified Atkins diet to the stricter ketogenic diet may improve seizure control in some patients with intractable epilepsy, a multinational, retrospective study has shown.