Its facilities include a ferry system operated and maintained by the Transportation Services Department of the Ketchikan Gateway Borough.
What does KGB stand for?
KGB stands for Ketchikan Gateway Borough
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KGB
We have 63 other meanings of KGB in our Acronym Attic
- Kenneth Grubb Associates Ltd
- King George Animal Rescue League (King George, VA)
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (Australian band)
- Korea Global Atmosphere Watch Observatory (South Korea)
- Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (pro football player)
- Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Bailey's Irish Cream (mixed drink)
- Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
- Kapitulnik Geballe Beasley (Research Group at Stanford University)
- Kappa Gamma Beta
- Keep Geeks Busy (underground activities group for students at some VA and PA colleges and universities)
- Kids Gone Bad (various organizations)
- Killer Green Bud (slang for marijuana)
- Killing Gloves of Boxing (gaming, Team Fortress 2)
- Kind Green Bud (marijuana variety)
- King George Bush
- Kingston and George Bay Railroad
- Knights Guild Battalion (gaming clan)
- Knights of Glory and Beer (online role-playing guild)
- Knowledge Generation Bureau (New York)
- Known Good Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 Parks and Recreations Race Race starts and ends at the Ketchikan Gateway Borough Recreation Center.
In addition, the Ketchikan campus partners with Alaska Ship and Dry Dock, Ketchikan General Hospital, Ketchikan Indian Community and the Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District to provide the coursework necessary for each entity to meet its ongoing training needs.
The proposed hard link across the Tongass Narrows from Ketchikan City and Ketchikan Gateway Borough, located on Revillagigedo Is land, to Ketchikan International Air port, located on Gravina Island, has spurred controversy around the world, literally.