In this issue of Health Services Research, there are three contributions (Brook 1997, Williamson 1997, and White 1997) that were prepared to commemorate the founding of the Kerr L.
What does KLWI stand for?
KLWI stands for Kerr L. White Institute (Decatur, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Killer List of Video Games
- Kuulovammaisten Lasten Vanhempien Liitto (Finnish: Hearing Disabled Children's Parents Association)
- Königliche Landerbahn Verein München
- Koninklijk Limburgs Volleybal Verbond (Dutch: Royal Alliance Limburgish Volleyball Team)
- Klassieke Landbouw Werktuigen (Dutch: Classic Farm Implements)
- Klawock, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Kawartha Lakes Wakeboard Company (Bridgenorth, Ontario, Canada)
- Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur World Film Festival
- Key Largo Wastewater Treatment District (Florida)
- One Kilolight-Year
- Smoke Layer Aloft
- Konstnärliga och Litterära Yrkesutövares Samarbetsnämnd (Swedish Joint Committee for Artistic and Literary Professionals)
- Air Malta (IATA airline code)
- Comoros (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Kabataang Makabayan (Nationalist Youth, Philippines)
- Kaltmiete (German: rent without utilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COMMENTARY ON KERR WHITE'S 1995 "ECOLOGY" ESSAY Kerr White's paper entitled: "The Ecology of Medical Care: Origins and Implications for Population-Based Healthcare Research," was written for the dedication of the Kerr L.