Occasionally, when the existing kerosene hydrotreater is shut down either for maintenance or catalyst replacement, the DHT unit will also be able to treat the straight-run LGO from the kerosene condensate fractionation unit.
What does KHT stand for?
KHT stands for Kerosene Hydrotreater
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KHT
We have 11 other meanings of KHT in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky High School Rodeo Association, Inc.
- Kentucky High School Speech League
- Kids Have Stress Too (Canada)
- Khakas State University (Russia)
- Koori Human Services Unit (Portfolio Services and Strategic Projects Division; Department of Human Services; Victoria, Australia)
- Karl Hofmann Schule Worms (German: Karl Hoffman School in Worms)
- Kada Hadar Tuff
- Kari Hallgatoi Tanacs
- Karl Hendricks Trio (rock band)
- Kensington Home Technology Ltd. (UK)
- Keskuskauppakamarin Hyväksymä Tilintarkastaja (Finnish: Authorised Public Accountant)
- Kjeller High Temperature (inhibition project)
- Klub Historickej Techniky
- Knight of the Holy Trinity
- Knowsley Housing Trust (UK)
- Ko Heung Trading Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Koryo Hand Therapy (Hemet, CA)
- Yankee Hat Minerals Ltd (stock symbol)
- Kansas Historic Theatre Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the installation of a new crude and vacuum distillation unit, expansion plans call for the construction of infrastructure and other process units with the following design capacities: a 44,000 bpd delayed coker, a 70,000 bpd heavy gas oil hydrocracker, a 65,000 bpd reformer and a 47,000 bpd kerosene hydrotreater.