The DTrace core works well, but "subtle kernel differences" between Linux and Solaris can lead to kernel panics or instability, he said.
What does KP stand for?
KP stands for Kernel Panic (Linux)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KP
We have 23 other meanings of KP in our Acronym Attic
- Katzenbach Partners LLC
- Kaufpreis (German: selling price)
- Kein Plan (gaming clan)
- Kein Problem (German: no problem)
- Kemble Plaza (AT&T location in New Jersey)
- Kenai Peninsula (Alaska)
- Kentucky Post
- Kenyon Produce (UK snack company; part of United Biscuits)
- Keratitic Precipitates
- Keratosis Pilaris
Samples in periodicals archive:
On most networks, log files represent a largely untapped wealth of diagnostic information from a variety of sources: data/device access logs, intrusion warnings, user lockouts, kernel panics, hardware complaints, and application errors.