The train's new operator, Malaysia's state railway Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad, carried out modifications in the past year, most importantly changing the size of the train's gauge to fit Malaysia's railway tracks.
What does KTM stand for?
KTM stands for Keretapi Tanah Melayu (Malayan Railway, Malaysia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KTM
We have 32 other meanings of KTM in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Teaching and Learning Conference
- Kranidiotis-Triantafillou Legal Consulting (Greece)
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful (Florida)
- Kwame Ture Leadership Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Kentucky TeleLinking Network
- Keep the Lights On
- Kathmandu, Nepal - Tribhuvan (Airport Code)
- Katmai (processor instruction set)
- Kauppa- ja Teollisuusministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Kauppatieteiden maisteri (Finnish: Master of Science Econnomics)
- Kernel Transaction Manager (Windows programming)
- Ketua Tempat Mengundi (Malay: Chief Polling Station)
- Key Task Monitor
- Kineto Tracking Mount (defense industry)
- King of The Mountains (forum)
- Kitchen Table Math (book)
- Known to Me (forum)
- Kronreif and Trunkenpolz, Mattighofen (motorcycle manufacturer)
- Kentucky Treasury Management Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kid Tested, Mother Approved
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emerson Benitez Deputy Administrator for Operations and Engineering Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA), Philippines Hilmi Hassan General Manager, Finance Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB), Malaysia ### Contact Information: marcus evans Esther Wong 0060327236736 estherw@marcusevanskl.
Emerson Benitez Deputy Administrator for Operations and Engineering Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA), Philippines - Hilmi Hassan General Manager, Finance Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB), Malaysia For more information, please visitwww.
Byline: ANI Johor (Malaysia), Aug 17(ANI): Alternative sites have been provided for the relocation of two prominent Hindu temples in Malaysia's Kluang district, which have been squatting on Keretapi Tanah Melayu Bhd (KTMB) land for the past 50 years.