Materials and methods Materials RPMI-1640 medium and human keratinocyte growth medium were purchased from Nissui Pharm.
What does KGM stand for?
KGM stands for Keratinocyte Growth Medium (dermatology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KGM
We have 15 other meanings of KGM in our Acronym Attic
- Karne Gaya Kucch Kat Gayi Sali Mucch (Hindi comedy)
- Kentor Gold Limited (Australia)
- Kigali, Rwanda (airport code)
- King's German Legion (British Army; Napoleonic Wars)
- Kline Geology Lab (Yale University)
- Kongelig (Danish: royal)
- Kuwait and Gulf Link Company (Kuwait)
- Kansas Grazing Lands Coalition (McPherson, KS)
- Kahn Gauthier Law Group LLC (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center (Michigan)
- Kimberly Gold Mines, Inc. (Idaho)
- King Gate Mafia
- King Mackerel (FAO fish species code)
- Konjac Glucomannan (water-soluble dietary fiber)
- Konsortium Galactique Meknatif (French gaming clan)
- Kuratorium Ganzheitliches Management (German: Trustees Holistic Management; corporate culture)
- Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful (Wisconsin)
- Kanyakumari Government Medical College (India)
- Keyboard Galleria Music Center (Santa Clarita, CA)
- King George Medical College (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keratinocytes were cultured in keratinocyte growth medium (KGM) (Cambrex, Walkerville, MD), which was composed of MCDB 153 medium supplemented with epidermal growth factor (10 ng/ml), bovine pituitary extract (70 ug/ml), hydrocortisone (0.