48] 9:40 EXPRESSION OF KERATIN 6A AND KERATIN 16 IN ARSENITE AND CADMIUM TRANSFORMED UROTSA CELL LINES IS INDUCED IN VIVO AND IS ASSOCIATED WITH SQUAMOUS DIFFERENTIATION.
What does K16 stand for?
K16 stands for Keratin 16
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- K Out of M (reliability)
- Kindred: The Embraced (TV series based on the Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Kayak (one person)
- Keratin 10
- 100km Analyzed Field File
- Kaliber 10000 (web zine)
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
- California K-12 High Speed Network
- Keratin 14 (dermatology)