The disorder is due to gene defects that result in a lack of one or both of two of these proteins, keratin 5 (K5) and keratin 14 (K14).
What does K14 stand for?
K14 stands for Keratin 14 (dermatology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kidney to Liver (ratio)
- K Out of M (reliability)
- Kindred: The Embraced (TV series based on the Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Kayak (one person)
- Keratin 10
- 100km Analyzed Field File
- Kaliber 10000 (web zine)
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
- California K-12 High Speed Network