High-cell-density phorbol ester and retinoic acid upregulate involucrin and downregulate suprabasal keratin 10 in autocrine cultures of human epidermal keratinocytes.
What does K10 stand for?
K10 stands for Keratin 10
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Knock Down (knock down furniture)
- Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative
- Korn/Ferry International
- Kilometers per Hour
- Kellgren and Lawrence (arthritis grading scale)
- Kidney to Liver (ratio)
- K Out of M (reliability)
- Kindred: The Embraced (TV series based on the Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Kayak (one person)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) ise EVKK'de keratin 10, SM'de ise keratin 10 ve 17 ekspresyonu oldugunu, buradan hareketle iki hastaligin ayrilabilecegini bildirmislerdir.