9 million) for the ailing Kerala State Road Transport Corporation.
What does KSRTC stand for?
KSRTC stands for Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSRTC
- Karnataka State Reserve Police (Karnataka, India)
- Kent Special Riding Program (therapeutic horseback riding; Alto, MI)
- Kitakyushu Science and Research Park (Waseda University; Kitakyushu City, Japan)
- Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (India)
- Korean Society of Radiological Science
- Korean Society of Remote Sensing
- Kurchatov Synchrotron Radiation Source (Moscow, Russia)
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre
- Kansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Kosciusko and Southwestern Railway (Mississippi)
- Kanto Sanyo Semiconductors (Japan)
- Kearns-Sayre Syndrome
- Kelowna Secondary School (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Kenosha Streetcar Society (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Sleep Society
- Key Support Services (Canada)
- Keystone State Skinheads (Pennsylvania)
- Kid Sister Safe
- Killarney Secondary School (Vancouver, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BMS supporters stoned Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KRTC) buses during the shutdown at some places.
Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), the popular public road transport utility in the southern state of Kerala, is facing a bleak future following the federal government's decision to cut back on subsidies on diesel for bulk customers.