Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (Kinfra) will be establishing a series of rural garment parks in Kerala, with the first one coming up in Thiruvambadi, Kozhikode.
What does KINFRA stand for?
KINFRA stands for Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Komando Intelijen Negara (State Intelligence Command, Indonesia)
- Korea Information Technology Network
- Kashmir Institute of National Development (Pakistan)
- Kennis Intensief Netwerk Doorgroeiers (Dutch: Knowledge Intensive Network by Growers)
- Kids in Need of Direction
- Kids in Need of Dreams
- Kudirat Institute for Nigerian Democracy (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Knowledge-based Interfaces to National Data Sets (UK)
- Korea Integrated News Database System (South Korea)
- Kinematic Wave Overland Flow, Channel, Routing and Erosion Model
- Knowledge Innovation National Grid (Taiwan)
- Korea Institute of Industry and Technology Information
- Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys
- Key Intended Numeracy Outcomes (education; Australia)
- KANUPP (Karachi Nuclear Power Plant) Institute of Nuclear Power Engineering (Pakistan)
- Kiev Institute for Nuclear Research (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Kind Regards
- Kangaroo Island Natural Resources Management Board (Australia)
- Knowledge Info-Net Service, Inc. (est. 1993; South Korean library automation vendor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Kerala Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) managing director Manoj Joshi, land developed by government agencies like KSIDC, Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA) and Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) would be available to set up industrial units in high-growth industry hubs.