What does KETA stand for?
KETA stands for Kerala Electrical Traders Association (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KETA
We have 1 other meaning of KETA in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Exploitation South West (UK)
- Katedra Energetickej Techniky (Slovak: Department of Energy Techniques; University of Zilina)
- Kentucky Educational Television
- Key Enabling Technology
- Key English Test
- Kinetic Energy Transfer
- Kodály Educators of Texas
- Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd. (est. 1973; South Korea)
- Knee Extension Torque/Body Mass Ratio
- Kansas Electric Transmission Authority (Topeka, KS)
- Kiwi Exporters to Australia (New Zealand)
- Kentucky Education Technology Conference
- Keppel Environmental Technology Centre (Singapore)
- Korea Electric Traffic Co., Ltd. (Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea)
- Kansas Elks Training Center for the Handicapped, Inc.
- Kirk Ella Tool Design (UK)
- Kunming Economic and Technology Development Zone (China)
- Kenya Tea Packers Ltd
- Therapy Center for Dependent Individuals (Greece)
- Korea Electric Testing Institute (est. 1970)