Also, two studies by Kerala Agricultural University (State of Kerala 2001) that preceded the article by Saiyed et al.
What does KAU stand for?
KAU stands for Kerala Agricultural University (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAU
We have 9 other meanings of KAU in our Acronym Attic
- Kits Assembly Tracking System
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards
- Kuwait Automated Trading System
- King Audio Transcription & Typing Services (UK)
- Korean Augmentation To United States Army
- Kansas All-Terrain Vehicle Association (est. 1987)
- Kawartha All Terrain Vehicle Association (Canada)
- Katrina and the Waves (band)
- Kids around the World (Washington, DC)
- Karlstad University (Sweden)
- Keystation Adapter Unit
- King Abdulaziz University
- Koalisi anti Utang (Indonesian: Coalition against Debt; Indonesia)
- Korea Aerospace University (Goyang-City, Korea)
- Kau Federal Credit Union
- Kokomo Apple Users Group
- King Abdulaziz University Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kirja Astuu Ulos Kansistaan (Finnish literary project)
- Komisja Akredytacyjna Uczelni Medychnych (Polish: Medychnych School Accreditation Commission)
- Korean Association of University Museums
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kerala Agricultural University and the Department of Agriculture in Kerala undertook a massive campaign with the assistance of the Spices Board in educating the growers on better methods of harvesting pepper as a part of the observance of 1989-90 as "Pepper Year.
Just before we went to press, for example, we received a letter from the Conservation and Deforestation Network in India, stating that Kerala Agricultural University is clearcutting 400 hectares of its land in order to raise funds.