Jaipur: The Keoladeo Ghana National Park, popularly known as Bharatpur is India's best known bird sanctuary.
What does KGNP stand for?
KGNP stands for Keoladeo Ghana National Park (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KGNP
We have 1 other meaning of KGNP in our Acronym Attic
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation
- Keegan Resources Inc.
- Kensetsu Gijutsu Newspaper (Japan)
- Kentuckiana Gay Nudists (Lexington, KY)
- Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz (Muslim holy shrine in India)
- Kingsman (honoury title for UK King's infantry regiment)
- Kiss Good Night
- Kongens Nytorv (Danish railway station)
- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (anime)
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park (South Africa)
- Kabul Government Office
- Kampf Gruppe Ost (German: Battle Group East)
- Kids Growing Older
- Knight Grand Officer
- Koszt Gospodarowania Odpadami (Polish: Cost of Waste Management)
- Kerala Gazetted Officers Association (India)
- Karmann Ghia Owners Club (UK and Ireland)
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Company
- Kilograms of Oil Equivalent