No any extra person was allowed into the Kenyatta International Conference Centre where presentation of the documents was taking place.
What does KICC stand for?
KICC stands for Kenyatta International Conference Centre (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KICC
We have 9 other meanings of KICC in our Acronym Attic
- Keto-Isocaproic Acid (biochemistry)
- Kiawah Island Community Association (Kiawah Island, SC)
- Kimberley Indigenous Cognitive Assessment (Australia)
- Korea Information Certificate Authority (South Korea)
- Korea International Cooperation Agency
- Kyoto International Cultural Association, Inc. (Japan)
- Korea Independent Commission Against Corruption (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- Kent Island Community Band (Stevensville, MD)
- Kyrgyz Investment and Credit Bank (Kyrgyzstan)
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Kids in Center City (website)
- Kingdom Interdenominational Community Church (San Bernardino, CA)
- Kingsway International Christian Centre (London, England, UK)
- Kobe International Community Center (Kobe International Center for Cooperation and Communication; Japan)
- Kuwait Iraq C4 Commercialization (post-Operation Iraqi Freedom effort to re-establish the infrastructure)
- Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation
- Korea Institute of Child Care and Education (South Korea)
- Knoxville Inner City Churches United for People (Tennessee)
- Kikori Integrated Conservation and Development Project
- Kawasaki International Culture Exchange (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The airline has just concluded a very successful participation in Air Cargo Africa 2011, the 1st biennial international air cargo conference and expo at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre, Nairobi, where it showcased its heavy lift capacity in a market hailed as the 'New Frontier'.
That didn't happen, of course, but undeterred, the minister soon took to the skies, circling around the city in a chopper to get a feel for the gridlocked traffic, before landing on a helipad atop the Kenyatta International Conference Centre.
In early February, as Kenyans from all walks of life gathered at the Kenyatta International Conference Centre to chart the way forward for the country, Kibaki could not help himself when he thundered: "We have seen it happen in other countries, most recently in America.