According to the Airport Manager Yatich Kangugo, the fuel shortage has been due to disputes between the Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited and oil marketers.
What does KPRL stand for?
KPRL stands for Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KPRL
- Krajowy Plan Redukcji Emisji (Polish: National Emission Reduction Plan)
- Kawartha Pine Ridge Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii (skin disease)
- Kommunisticheskaya Partiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii (Russian: Communist Party of the Russian Federation)
- Keio Photonics Research Institute (Keio University; Japan)
- Koch Performance Roads, Inc.
- Koperasi Pegawai Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Republic of Indonesia Employee Cooperative)
- Kumpulan Prasarana Rakyat Johor (Malaysian)
- Kaiser Permanente Regional Laboratory (Oregon)
- Kenai Peninsula Racing Lions (Alaska)
- Kenya Petroleum Refineries Ltd.
- Kancelaria Prezesa Rady Ministrow (Polish: Office of the President of the Council of Ministers)
- Komite Perjuangan Rakyat Miskin (Indonesian: Poor People's Struggle Committee)
- Konza Prairie Research Natural Area (Kansas State University)
- Keratinocyte Proline-Rich Protein
- Komunistycznej Partii Robotniczej Polski (Polish: Communist Polish Workers Party)
- Kaiser Permanente Refill System
- Karnataka Prantha Raitha Sangha (farmer association; India)
- Kirtland Paranormal Research Society (Ohio)
- Kredit Pemilikan Rumah Sederhana (Indonesian: Simple House Ownership Loan; Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essar Energy Overseas has acquired a 50% stake in Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited (KPRL).
26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited (KPRL), has implemented a new solution from IBM (NYSE: IBM) to increase the productivity and efficiency of the company's oil refinery operations in East Africa.
The Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited will commission a power plant by the end of this year.