What does KEMSA stand for?
KEMSA stands for Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KEMSA
- Kibeta English Medium Primary School (Tanzania)
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Kaiser Engineers Management System
- Kinetic Energy Monitoring System
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry
- Korean Energy Management System
- Korean Environmental Mutagen Society (South Korea)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho (Finnish chess club)
- Korean-to-English Machine Translation System (Seoul National University; South Korea)
- King Edward Medical University (Pakistan)
- Kenmore (New York)
- Kentish (linguistics)
- Khirbat En-Nahas (iron age formation; Jordan)
- Knowledge Exchange Network (National Mental Health Services)