Then, using a 2009 malaria prevalence map provided by co-authors at the Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) and the Malaria Atlas Project to estimate the disease's prevalence in each location being studied, they inferred each resident's probability of being infected and the daily probability that visitors to particular areas would become infected.
What does KEMRI stand for?
KEMRI stands for Kenya Medical Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keyboard Electronic Musical Instrument (hardware)
- Knowledge Engineering Methods and Languages
- Knowledge Engineering & Machine Learning Group
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (US National Park Service)
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program
- Kluane Ecological Monitoring Project (Canada)
- Knoxville Early Music Project
- Kettle Moraine Press Association
- Cryptographic Equipment
- Kibeta English Medium Primary School (Tanzania)
- Kaiser Engineers Management System
- Kinetic Energy Monitoring System
- King Edward Musical Society (community music group; Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Knudsen Effusion Mass Spectrometry
- Korean Energy Management System
- Korean Environmental Mutagen Society (South Korea)
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments We thank project staff for collection of samples and data management, the community of Bigege for their cooperation, and our partners in the Kenya Medical Research Institute /US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Kisumu, Kenya, for their permission to undertake the study and for guidance and logistical support.
An adult male hamster obtained from the Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) animal house was used to feed a colony of a Kenyan strain of female P.
In 1973, the unit was permanently established in N airobi, working through an agreement with the Kenya Medical Research Institute, Gordon said.
Each volunteer completed and was given a copy of a Kiswahili and English language human use protocol approved by the Kenya Medical Research Institute and the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research.
A study by Scott Geibel of the Population Council and Eduard Sanders of the Kenya Medical Research Institute estimated that 739 MSM sex workers are active in Mombasa, Kenya.