While in Nairobi, the team will meet officials from Kenya ICT Board, which this week announced its aim to be among the top 10 ICT hubs in the world.
What does KISE stand for?
KISE stands for Kenya ICT (Information Communication and Technology) Service Exporters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KISE
We have 2 other meanings of KISE in our Acronym Attic
- Kudremukh Iron and Steel Company (India)
- Katy Independent School District (Texas)
- Keller Independent School District (Texas)
- Kent Intermediate School District (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Killeen Independent School District (Texas)
- Kingsville Independent School District (Texas)
- Koeln International School of Design (Cologne, Germany)
- Koustuv Institute of Self Domain (women's engineering college; India)
- Korea Information Society Development Institute
- Council for Knowledge, Innovation, Science and Engineering (Australia)
- Kenya Institute of Special Education
- Kiev International Stock Exchange (Ukraine)
- Krakow Institute for Sustainable Energy (Poland)
- Kansai Institute for Social and Economic Research (Osaka, Japan)
- Keep It Simple Guest Book
- Kosice Institute for Society and Health (Slovakia)
- Kaleidoscope Information Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Kazakh Institute for Strategic Studies
- Keep It Simple and Interesting (journalism slang)
- Koplar Interactive Systems International, LLC (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While in Nairobi, the team will also meet officials from Kenya ICT Board, says DWTC.
The roadshow started in Kenya on 12th April, where the Gitex team will meet representatives of organisations in Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda, along with the Kenya ICT board.