In doing so, the role of civil society organizations is expanded in political discourse; with institutions such as Kenya Human Rights Commission advocating for hygiene in Kenya politics, International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) Kenya chapter retains vigilance in any abrogation of Kenya's international laws.
What does KHRC stand for?
KHRC stands for Kenya Human Rights Commission (est. 1992)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHRC
We have 2 other meanings of KHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Kyokuto Hoso Radio (Japanese broadcasting company)
- Kentucky Horse Racing Authority
- Ketchikan Harley Riders Association
- Kingsport Housing and Redevelopment Authority (Tennessee)
- Kosciusko Human Resource Association (Warsaw, IN)
- Kenya Health Rights Advocacy Network (HIV/health advocacy; est. 2006)
- Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Human Rights Commission
- Kazan Human Rights Center (Russia)
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission (regulatory agency)
- Kintampo Health Research Centre (Ghana health research unit)
- Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire
- Karen Human Rights Group (advocates for rural Burmese people)
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital (Illinois)
- Kenya Human Rights Institute
- Kenyan Human Rights Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Kresge Hearing Research Institute (University of Michigan)
- Kicking Horse River Lodge (Canada)
- Kitsap Human Rights Network (Silverdale, WA)
- Kurdistan Human Rights Organization (Kurdistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC) has condemned evidence of politicians handing out cash for votes.
24) The Kenya Human Rights Commission report on Operation Return Home also noted that most of the displaced are "in deplorable conditions bordering on gross human rights violations; poor housing, lack of food, lack of safe water" and underscored the prevalence of "sexual and gender-based violence, lack of maternal healthcare .
In most areas, the campaigns have gone fully ethnic as politicians and their cronies continue to raise emotions and inflame passions as they campaign for votes," the Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC) has warned.