KARI is mandated to carry out research in most agricultural disciplines and commodities except forestry (responsibility of Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)) and fisheries (responsibility of Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute [KEMFRI]).
What does KEFRI stand for?
KEFRI stands for Kenya Forestry Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knights of the Eternal Flame (gaming guild)
- Knowledge Economy Forum
- Kommission zur Ermittlung des Finanzbedarfs der Rundfunkanstalten (German)
- Kotak Education Foundation (India)
- Reykjavik, Iceland - Keflavik (Airport Code)
- Kearney Evangelical Free Church (Nebraska)
- K-Effective (Distribution Coefficient)
- Kilo (thousand) Engine Flight Hours
- Kenaf Eco Fibers Italia (Italy)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (US National Park Service)
- Keep 'Em Guessin' (band)
- Key Element Guide (reference manual)
- Kimball Electronics Group
- Kirin Europe GmbH (Japan)
- Kismet Entertainment Group (film production company; est. 2000; Beverly Hills, CA)
- Knowledge Engineering Group
- Kyleakin Environmental Group (Isle of Skye, UK)
- Kansas Economic Growth Act
- Kirby Eades Gale Baker (intellectual property agents; Ontario, Canada)
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, the Kenya Forestry Research Institute, the World Agroforestry Centre, the National Museums of Kenya and Cameroon's Institut de Recherche Agronomique et Developpement, are involved in a joint research to propagate the Prunus and save it from extinction.
NAIROBI, KENYA -- The Tea Research Foundation of Kenya (TRFK) and the Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for collaborative research and development at the TRFK.