The Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission has said graft and misuse of government funds swallow up to 40 percent of gross domestic product.
What does KACC stand for?
KACC stands for Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KACC
We have 32 other meanings of KACC in our Acronym Attic
- Kosovo Anti-Corruption Agency (est. 2006)
- Kansas Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Kenya Anti-Corruption Advisory Board (est. 2003)
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick Capital Advisors, LP
- Kansas Association of Community Action Programs
- Antrim County Airport (Bellaire, Mi)
- Keep Alachua County Beautiful (Gainesville, FL)
- Klaus Advanced Computing Building (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Kansas Association of Community Colleges (Topeka, KS)
- Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kerr Arts & Cultural Center (Kerrville, TX)
- Kokomo Area Career Center (Kokomo, IN)
- Korean American Cultural Center (Annandale, VA)
- Korean Automatic Control Conference (robotics)
- Kentucky Animal Care and Control Association (Burlington, KY)
- Kenya: Adaptation to Climate Change in Arid Lands (World Bank project)
- Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful (Athens, GA)
- Knoxville Area Community Center for the Deaf (Tennessee)
- Kuwait Association for Care of Children in Hospitals
- Kano Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC), the judiciary and legislature seem to be flexing their muscles and wrenching themselves from the clutches of the executive which had for years made them moribund, to effectively undertake their constitutional jurisdictions that make the government tick with effectiveness.
At present, the government entities responsible for tracing and seizing assets include the Central Bank of Kenya Banking Fraud Investigation Unit, the Kenya Police (through the Anti-Narcotics Unit and the Anti-Terrorism Police Unit), the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), and the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC).
He has asked the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission to investigate allegations of corruption in the Ministry of National Security and asked the Commission "to move with speed and act appropriately .
Two officers from the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission are in the city to interview Colin Flynn, an accountant from West Derby.
For example, the Head of the Ethiopian Anti-Corruption Commission is paid double salary of that of a Federal Minister, the head of the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission earns more than the Kenyan President and the head of the Inspectorate of Government of Uganda earns more than a national minister.