Among these key issues are the enactment of the Economic Crimes Bill and the Public Offices Ethics Bill and possibly the creation of a new Kenya anti-corruption authority.
What does KACA stand for?
KACA stands for Kenya Anti-Corruption Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KACA
We have 4 other meanings of KACA in our Acronym Attic
- Knights American Cheer (UK cheerleading program)
- Knights Armament Company
- Komatsu America Corporation (Peoria, IL)
- Konami Arcade Championship (gaming)
- Korean American Coalition
- Kuwait Airways Corporation
- Kyoto Art Center (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kyudo Association of Canada (archery)
- Kansas Artist Craftsmen Association (est. 1966)
- Kentucky Association for Community Action (Frankfort, KY)
- Korea Air Cleaning Association (South Korea)
- Korean/American Cowboy Association
- Kosovo Anti-Corruption Agency (est. 2006)
- Kansas Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Kenya Anti-Corruption Advisory Board (est. 2003)
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick Capital Advisors, LP
- Kansas Association of Community Action Programs
- Antrim County Airport (Bellaire, Mi)
- Keep Alachua County Beautiful (Gainesville, FL)
- Klaus Advanced Computing Building (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That bill saw the birth of the Kenya Anti-Corruption Authority (KACA), a well-funded organisation.
Last week, the IMF announced it had delayed assistance to Kenya, saying the country had failed to meet certain conditions, including the re-establishment of the Kenya Anti-Corruption Authority through the economic crimes bill which is currently before parliament.