Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, Nairobi, Kenya.
What does KARI stand for?
KARI stands for Kenya Agricultural Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KARI
- Kiwi Advanced Research & Education Network (New Zealand)
- Katrina Assistance Resources and Education Services
- KDS (Korea Data Systems) Advanced Replacement Express Service
- Knox Advocates for Recycling and Environmental Support (Galesburg, IL)
- Kodak Air Resources Evaluation System
- Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory (Pakistan)
- Kent Active Retirement Fellowship (Kent County, UK)
- Kirito Always Right Foundation
- Kafue Adolescent Reproductive Health Program
- Kawanda Agricultural Research Institute (Uganda)
- Korea Aerospace Research Institute
- Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership
- Karlsruhe Register Transfer Language (HDL developed 1978 in Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kilojoule Advanced Research Laser
- Knowledge Acquisition and Representation Language (computing)
- Korean Amateur Radio League (South Korea)
- Kansas Auto Racing Museum (Chapman, KS)
- Katholische Akademie Rabanus Maurus (German: Catholic Academy Rabanus Maurus)
- Kennel Association of the Republic of Macedonia
- Knowledge, Archives and Records Management Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandfly trapping, identification and colony establishment: Sandflies for boosting the sandfly insectary established in Marigat were trapped within the Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (KARI) compound and Perkerra irrigation scheme using CDC light traps.
Discussion then switches to the institutional setting of the research system, with a particular focus on the Kenya Agricultural Research Institute.
Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture, is educating farmers on sorghum utilization and therefore it is expected that its demand will soon increase.
The agencies include Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (KARI), Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Services (KEPHIS), Department of Public Health (DPH), Weights and Measures Department (WMD), Government Chemist's Department, Department of Veterinary Services (DVS), Kenya Dairy Board (KDB), and Horticultural Crops Development Authority (HCDA), among others [7, 9].