What does KACE stand for?
KACE stands for Kenya Agricultural Commodity Exchange Ltd. (Nairobi, Kenya)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KACE
We have 3 other meanings of KACE in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Association of Community College Trustees
- Kansas Association of Conservation Districts
- Kansas Association of Certified Development Companies
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ka-Band Communication Experiment
- Kadlec Associates Corrosion Engineers (Traverse City, MI)
- Kauffman/Angell Center for Entrepreneurship (Wake Forest University; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education
- Kansas Association for Conservation and Environmental Education
- Kansas Association of Community Foundations
- Karen American Communities Foundation
- Kearney Area Community Foundation (Kearney, NE)
- Kent Army Cadet Force (UK)
- Kentucky Art and Craft Foundation
- Kentucky Association of Consulting Foresters, Inc.
- Kindred Area Community Foundation
- Komatsu Australia Corporate Finance Pty. Ltd.
- Kootenai Alliance for Children and Families (Hayden, ID)