A Canadian-Anglican delegation in mid-March visited Kenya to look at the HW/AIDS situation there and came home enthused by the "hope" and "great faith" they saw in people living with the disease as well as the staff of the Anglican Church of Kenya, who have been actively involved in HIV/AIDS and development work.
What does KEN stand for?
KEN stands for Kenya
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of KEN
We have 13 other meanings of KEN in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Services Academy (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
- Kansas Emergency Medical Technicians Association
- Kemin Työväen Shakkikerho (Finnish chess club)
- Korean-to-English Machine Translation System (Seoul National University; South Korea)
- King Edward Medical University (Pakistan)
- Kenmore (New York)
- Kentish (linguistics)
- Khirbat En-Nahas (iron age formation; Jordan)
- Knowledge Exchange Network (National Mental Health Services)
- Kompetenz-Center für Emissionfrei Nutzfahrzeuge (German, Daimler research center)
- Key Exchange for Network Architectures
- Kenya National Alliance of Street Vendors and Informal Traders
- Kenyan Battalion (Kenyan Forces serving with United Nations)
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
- Korea Engineering and Consulting Association (Seoul)
- Kenya Network for Dissemination of Agricultural Technologies (est. 1992)
- Kenya Network for Draught Animal Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenya Jordana James knows African American girls are rarely represented in the magazines they read.
Last fall, JS reported that many children in Kenya could not attend school because their families could not afford school fees (see "In the Coffee Fields of Kenya, "Nov.
Kenya has given hope to the entire African continent.