For a state-of-the-art MP3 audio system, Mazda again turned to Kenwood Car Audio, the company responsible for the first-ever OEM MP3 system in last year's Mazda MP3.
What does KCA stand for?
KCA stands for Kenwood Car Audio (accessories)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCA
We have 207 other meanings of KCA in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Counseling Association
- Kappes, Cassiday & Associates (Reno, NV)
- Keep a Child Alive (Brooklyn, NY)
- Keeshond Club of America
- Kensington Culinary Arts (Pennsylvania)
- Kent Cycling Association (UK)
- Kentucky Center for the Arts
- Kentucky Coal Academy
- Kentucky Coal Association
- Kentucky Counseling Association
- Kenya Cricket Association
- Keon Certificate Authority (RSA)
- Key Competency Area (job description)
- Kidney Cancer Association (since 1990; Evanston, Illinois)
- Kids' Choice Awards (Nickelodeon)
- Kingston Construction Association (Canada)
- Klawock Cooperative Association (Indian tribe)
- Klein Chemisch Afval (Dutch: Small Hazardous Waste)
- Knight Capital Americas (various locations)
- Knock Correction Advance (automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most 2002 Kenwood Excelon(TM) and Kenwood Car Audio mobile entertainment receivers are Sirius Satellite Radio Ready, and will control an optional Kenwood Sirius tuner.
Mazda teamed up with Kenwood Car Audio to equip the Protege MPS with, a high-energy sound system, featuring an industry first in-dash CD/ MP3 receiver, the Kenwood Excelon Z919.