In his seminar entitled "City Trends and the Resilience of the Community," Ron Crouch, director of the Kentucky State Data Center, introduced the idea of a wider perspective in analyzing individual community trends.
What does KSDC stand for?
KSDC stands for Kentucky State Data Center (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSDC
We have 4 other meanings of KSDC in our Acronym Attic
- Kyrene School District #28 (Tempe, Arizona, USA)
- Karnataka State Department of Agriculture (India)
- Kentucky Soft Drink Association (Frankfort, KY)
- Kenya Socialist Democratic Alliance
- Kirkland Seventh Day Adventist School (Kirkwood, WA)
- Knoxville Swing Dance Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Korea Securities Dealers Association
- Kansas Staff Development Council (teacher training; Lawrence, KS)
- Kapal Selam Dive Club (Bali, Indonesia)
- Karachi Scuba Diving Center (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Kentucky State District Council Of Carpenters
- Kevin Schmitt Digital Design
- Kansas State Department of Education
- Kajukenbo Self-Defense Institute
- Koo Self Defense International (Cartersville, GA)
- Karanataka Soaps & Detergents Limited
- Karma Sonam Dargye Ling
- Konservasi Sumber Daya Lingkungan
- Korea Soviet Direct Line
- Kothari Safe Deposits Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ron Crouch served as the director of the Kentucky State Data Center located at the University of Louisville, which is the official clearinghouse for Census data providing information on population, housing, education, employment and other social indicators.