The appellate panel rejected the reasons offered by the trial court for invalidating the arbitration agreement, as well as several others offered by the executrix, and held that under Kentucky Revised Statutes and the Uniform Arbitration Act, the arbitration agreement was to be enforced.
What does KRS stand for?
KRS stands for Kentucky Revised Statute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KRS
We have 49 other meanings of KRS in our Acronym Attic
- Kosovo Roma Refugee Foundation
- Korea Railroad Research Institute
- Krajowa Rada Radiofonii I Telewizji (Polish: National Broadcasting Council)
- King's Royal Regiment of New York
- Karnataka Rajya Ryota Sangha (Indian: Karnataka State Farmer's Association; Karnatak, India)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Kennebec River Rail Trail (Maine)
- Kart Racing School (Malaysia)
- Kawaguchi Rugby School (Kawaguchi, Japan)
- Kentucky Retirement Systems
- Kill Rock Stars (record label)
- Knowledge Reigns Supreme
- Knowledge Representation System
- Knowledge Retrieval System
- Korea Robotics Society
- Korean Radiological Society
- Korean Register of Shipping
- Krajowy Rejestr Sadowy (National Court Registry; Poland)
- Kristiansand, Norway - Kjevik (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone
Samples in periodicals archive:
580(2) of the Kentucky Revised Statutes states: When a bona fide controversy exists between the agency and the taxpayer as to the liability of the taxpayer for the payment of tax claimed to be due by the agency, .
These include: * Appeal of a habeas corpus proceeding, advanced by Kentucky Revised Statutes section 419.