Borgsdorf, executive vice president, Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce; Robin Cooper, director of member services, Kentucky League of Cities Inc.
What does KLC stand for?
KLC stands for Kentucky League of Cities (Lexington, Kentucky)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLC
We have 49 other meanings of KLC in our Acronym Attic
- Kredit Likuiditas Bank Indonesia (Indonesian: Bank Indonesian Liquidity Credit)
- Konsortium Lebuhraya Butterworth-Kulim Sdn Bhd
- Kreg Large Bench Klamp (product)
- Knights Landing Branch Library (Knights Landing, CA)
- Kentucky Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- Key Laboratory of Biomedical Polymers (China)
- Keratinocyte Lipid Binding Protein
- Kagoshima Ladies College (Japan)
- Kansas Leadership Center (Wichita, KS)
- Kashmir Liberation Cell
- Kentucky Lottery Corporation
- Key Logistics Corporation
- Kinesin Light Chain
- King Ling College (Hong Kong)
- Knowledge and Learning Centre (various locations)
- Knowledge Learning Corporation (childcare)
- Knowledge Life Cycle (various organizations)
- Kodiak Launch Complex
- Komisioni i Letrave me Vlere (Albanian Securities Commission, aka: ASC)
- Kosova Law Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lovely of the Kentucky League of Cities, NewCities Institute, as saying: "Inter-governmental systems are still not in sync.
Mayor Byrn remembered that earlier that summer--on a 90 degree day--he had brought a new program before the Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services board.
Lovely, executive director and CEO, Kentucky League of Cities Inc.