The event will also feature a night out at the Kentucky Derby Museum.
What does KDM stand for?
KDM stands for Kentucky Derby Museum (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDM
We have 35 other meanings of KDM in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston & District Labour Council (Canada)
- Korea Development Leasing Corporation
- Kuwait Distance Learning Center (Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research)
- Kuwait Dental Licensing Examination
- International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery in Life Science Literature
- Kwaliteitsdienst Landbouwkundige Laboratoria
- Thousand lines of Delivered Code
- Korean Democratic Labor Party
- Ken's Digital Music (digital music file format)
- Key Decision Maker
- Key Delivery Message
- Key Distribution Manager
- Klub Dobrej Muzyki (Polish: Good Music Club)
- Kodak Display Manager (software)
- Korean Domestic Market
- Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (India)
- King's Daughters Medical Center (Ashland, KY)
- King/Drew Medical Center (California)
- Kirkcaldy and District Motor Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another must see is the Kentucky Derby Museum at nearby Churchill Downs.
As one of Louisville's premiere attractions, the Kentucky Derby Museum will make a lasting impression on visitors of all ages.
The Derby Experiences' "Affirmed Lounge," now located at the Kentucky Derby Museum adjacent to the clubhouse, will feature a live musical performance by "American Idol" finalist Elise Testone.
Officials at the Kentucky Derby Museum, located on the grounds of Churchill Downs, said yesterday that they would be "honoured" if Barbaro were buried in a garden alongside four other winners of the Classic.
Entries will be announced, and post positions and morning-line odds will be determined, during a ceremony to be telecast from the Kentucky Derby museum at 2 p.
Two pillars of Kentucky heritage, Bourbon and Derby, will come together in Louisville on March 5, 2012 when a new exhibit: Urban Bourbon at the Kentucky Derby Museum presented by Four Roses opens to the public.
FFA members will tour industry, including Papa John's international headquarters, Ford's Louisville assembly plant and University of Kentucky, and educational venues, including Fort Knox, the Kentucky Derby Museum, and the Muhammad Ali Center.