We are thrilled that the Kentucky Department of Agriculture was able to play a role in making this agreement a reality.
What does KDA stand for?
KDA stands for Kentucky Department of Agriculture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KDA
We have 70 other meanings of KDA in our Acronym Attic
- Katrina Disaster Housing Assistance Program (DHA/FEMA)
- Kiln-Dried & Heat Treated (lumber)
- Key Decision 0
- Kininogen Domain 2
- Kachin Defense Army
- Kanpur Development Authority (India)
- Kansas Dental Association
- Kansas Department of Administration
- Karachi Development Authority (Pakistan)
- Kazaa Download Accelerator (software)
- Kentucky Dietetic Association (advocate)
- Kentucky Distillers Association
- Kentucky Dressage Association
- Khulna Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Kill Destroy Annihilate (gaming clan)
- Kills Deaths Assists (gaming)
- Kilodaltons (molecular weight)
- Known Direction of Arrival
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (Norway)
- Kuratorium Deutsche Altershilfe (German: Trustees German Old-Age Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the legislation there are two types of home processors that can sell their products directly off the farm, through local farmers markets listed by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture, or from roadside stands certified by the Kentucky Farm Bureau.
Cuban food import agency Alimport has agreed to purchase $1 million worth of burley tobacco, as part of a $7 million deal between Alimport and the Kentucky Department of Agriculture that also included food products and wooden whisky barrels.
The Kentucky Department of Agriculture, the Kentucky Farm Bureau, Kentucky Vegetable Growers Association and the Commodity Growers Cooperative offer a fast growing list of promotional services and training opportunities to help vegetable growers succeed.