Known as "Hand of Doom" when originally brewed for Founders' taproom, this 10% ABV beer is a hoppy addition to Founders' barrel-aged repertoire, which has mostly consisted of malt-forward beers such as Kentucky Breakfast Stout.
What does KBS stand for?
KBS stands for Kentucky Breakfast Stout (Founders Brewing Company beer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBS
We have 80 other meanings of KBS in our Acronym Attic
- Kachemak Bay Research Reserve (Alaska)
- Kellogg Brown and Root Services, Inc
- Knorr-Bremse Rail Systems (UK)
- Kowloon Bay Refuse Transfer Station (Hong Kong)
- Kogarah Bay Radio Yacht Club (Australia)
- Keio Business School (Keio University; Japan)
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary (Michigan State University)
- Kelly Benefit Strategies (Hunt Valley, MD)
- Kemmy Business School (Ireland)
- Kempenfelt Bay School (Ontario, Canada)
- Key Business System
- Keystone Broadcasting System, Inc. (radio network)
- Kilobits per Second (computing statistic)
- Klamath Blues Society (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Knowledge Based Search
- Knowledge Based Solution
- Knowledge Based System
- Koll Bren Schreiber Realty Advisors (Newport Beach, CA)
- Komatsu Business Support (Japan)
- Kommissie Buitenlandse Studerenden
Samples in periodicals archive:
The craft beer program includes limited-release beer allocations such as a barrel of Black Note from Bell's Brewery, Bell's Hopslam, New Glarus Barleywine, Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout and Goose Island's Nightstalker.