CASE FACTS: After the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure initiated disciplinary proceedings against Dr.
What does KBML stand for?
KBML stands for Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KBML
We have 1 other meaning of KBML in our Acronym Attic
- Keesing Business Media Belgium (Dutch business to business publisher)
- Kampung Baru Medical Center (Malaysia)
- Kenton Bridge Medical Centre (UK)
- Kentucky Baptist Music Conference (Christianity)
- KIMS (Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences) Bahrain Medical Centre (private hospital; Manama, Bahrain)
- Knowledge-Based Model Construction
- Kuiseb Basin Management Committee
- Kelompok Belajar Mandiri Desa (Indonesian: Village Self-Study Group)
- Katholieke Burgers - en Middenstandsjeugd (Dutch)
- Komite Bersama Modalitas Keamanan (Indonesian: Joint Committee on Security Modalities)
- Koala Bean Markup Language
- Kuwait Building Material Manufacturing
- Kewalo Basin Marine Mammal Laboratory (Hawaii)
- Kingdom Builders Ministry Network (Temple, TX)
- Keyboard Megapack (Stepmania)
- Kiland Business Management Systems (Fargo, ND)
- Knowledge-Based Management System
- Keighley Bus Museum Trust (est. 1991; UK)
- Knowledge-Based Machine Translation
- Kentucky Beef Network (Kentucky Cattlemen's Association; est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark, chairman of the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, said the board can take action in this or any case only when someone files a complaint.