That ruling upheld the commissioner's community charter power in dealing with state charters but had been challenged by the Kentucky Bankers Association.
What does KBA stand for?
KBA stands for Kentucky Bankers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KBA
We have 83 other meanings of KBA in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kilobytes per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
- Kearsarge Beekeepers Association (Contoocook, NH)
- Keeping the Blues Alive (jazz music award)
- Ken Borek Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kentucky Bankers Association reported this month that it is now distributing to its member banks toner cartridges for laser printers containing toner powder made from soybean oil instead of petroleum.